In many cases, yes! For an existing frame, we offer custom, non-prescription replacement lenses through our repair department as long as we have the parts in stock (standard repair fees apply). We do not send lenses and other parts directly to consumers because if the lenses are not replaced properly, they may develop stress cracks or other issues. Please visit our Repair Page and include your lens colour request in the notes section when completing the form. Once we receive your sunglasses, our repair team will determine if your requested lens colour is available and contact you if needed.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- What is the best way to clean my lenses?
- Where do I locate my completed repair form?
- How do you care for Maui Jim sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do you get scratches out of Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?