Regrettably, scratches cannot be simply polished or buffed off of our lenses. Part of the technology we use for all Maui Jim polarized lens materials includes a hard-shell coating that resists scratching. However, heavy abrasives rubbing against the lens surface can break through this coating and cause visible marks. Since this would compromise the protective coatings we use as part of our polarized lenses we recommend replacing your polarized sunglasses lenses for the best results. We offer replacement non-prescription lenses through our repair department. You can find more information about our repair services at our Repair page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- What is the best way to clean my lenses?
- Where do I locate my completed repair form?
- How do you care for Maui Jim sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do you get scratches out of Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How can I get my Maui Jim eyewear repaired if I’m located on a US military base overseas?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?