Here are our recommendations for cleaning your polarized sunglasses from Maui Jim:
- Rinse the lenses in warm, running water on a regular basis.
- Use a mild, liquid dish or hand soap (without lotion) to wash the surface of each lens. Rinse in warm water.
- Dry the sunglasses using a clean, soft absorbent cloth.
- Do not use paper-based products or abrasive cleaners to clean your lenses.
- Do not use soaps or detergents which may leave a deposit on the lens.
- Avoid cleaning your lenses with certain tissues that have lotion or silicone added, as both will leave a film on the lenses.
- Do not use lens cleaners that contain alcohol or are not listed as safe for AR (anti reflective) coatings.
It is recommended to follow all of these tips to ensure the longevity of your polarized sunglasses from Maui Jim.