Regrettably, scratches cannot be simply polished or buffed off of our lenses. Part of the technology we use for all Maui Jim polarized lens materials includes a hard-shell coating that resists scratching. However, heavy abrasives rubbing against the lens surface can break through this coating and cause visible marks. Since this would compromise the protective coatings we use as part of our polarized lenses we recommend replacing your polarized sunglasses lenses for the best results. We offer replacement non-prescription lenses through our repair department. You can find more information about our repair services at our Repair page.
Articles in this section
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get new nose pads?
- How can I get back to my repair form?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?