Here are our recommendations for cleaning your polarized sunglasses from Maui Jim:
- Rinse the lenses in warm, running water on a regular basis.
- Use a diluted, mild, liquid dish or hand soap (without lotion) to wash the surface of each lens. Rinse in warm water.
- Dry the sunglasses using a clean, soft absorbent cloth.
- Do not use paper-based products or abrasive cleaners to clean your lenses.
- Do not use soaps or detergents which may leave a deposit on the lens.
- Avoid cleaning your lenses with certain tissues that have lotion or silicone added, as both will leave a film on the lenses.
- Do not use lens cleaners that contain alcohol or are not listed as safe for AR (anti reflective) coatings.