Our prescription lenses are manufactured in our proprietary lab using the same lens technology featured in our non-prescription lenses. Therefore, they would all be polarized and block 100% of UVA, B and C rays up to 400nm. The polarized sunglasses with UV protection also block 99.9% of glare, and manage 95% of HEV and blue light.
Articles in this section
- What should I know about ordering custom MyMaui products?
- What is included in free shipping *exclusions apply?
- Why did Maui Jim change to the triangular case?
- How do I redeem my id.me (Mahalo for Heroes) discount code?
- Do Maui Jim sunglasses come with a case
- Can you get polarized prescription sunglasses
- Can you get prescription Maui Jim’s
- What can I purchase with my VIP/Gift card?
- If I need a new case/pouch, how do I know what size I need?
- Do your sunglasses come with a case or do I need to purchase it separately?