Begin your repair process by selecting the "START REPAIR" button on the Repairs Page. At the end of the process, you will be given a PDF that you can print out and include with your sunglasses when you send them in. You will also receive an email with repair information as well.
- You can order most nose pads to be shipped directly to you free of charge in the repair form (below).
- Frame, Lens, and Temple damage need to be shipped in to our repair facility for service
- Please fill out our easy repair form (below) to start the step by step process of getting your sunglasses in for repair
- All repairs are inspected for warranty coverage prior to any charges being processed. You can provide payment information at the checkout stage of the repair form for quicker repair processing.
- Prescription Sunglasses may require repairs to be processed through one of our Authorized Optical Retailers. Proceed with the repair form for details.
*Please note: We require your sunglasses to be 100% authentic Maui Jim product to provide repair options. This extends to both frame and lens repairs.*