When new parts are purchased through our repair department, the two-year warranty will renew on those parts. If your repairs are covered under warranty or completed at no charge, the warranty coverage would continue from the original purchase date of your Maui Jim polarized sunglasses. That being said, we are always happy to evaluate your Maui Jim polarized sunglasses and your situation to see what we can do to help. You can access a repair form, and shipping instructions by visiting our Repair Page.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- What is the best way to clean my lenses?
- Where do I locate my completed repair form?
- How do you care for Maui Jim sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do you get scratches out of Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How can I get my Maui Jim eyewear repaired if I’m located on a US military base overseas?
- ¿Cómo puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?