When new parts are purchased through our repair department, the two year warranty will renew on those parts. If your repairs are covered under warranty or completed at no charge, the warranty coverage would continue from your original date of purchase. That being said, we are always happy to evaluate your sunglasses and your situation to see what we can do to help. You can access a repair form, and shipping instructions by visiting our Repair Page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?