When new parts are purchased through our repair department, the two year warranty will renew on those parts. If your repairs are covered under warranty or completed at no charge, the warranty coverage would continue from the original purchase date of your Maui Jim polarized sunglasses. That being said, we are always happy to evaluate your Maui Jim polarized lens sunglasses and your situation to see what we can do to help. You can access a repair form, and shipping instructions by visiting our repair page.
Articles in this section
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Does Maui Jim replace scratched lenses