Yes, you can send in more than one pair of sunglasses in the same box for repair. You can find our repair form, repair pricing, and shipping instructions by visiting our repair page. Our online repair form allows you to add as many pairs as needed by clicking the "add another pair" option before checkout (illustrated below). There is no need to complete multiple repair forms for each pair of sunglasses. Additionally, by sending all pairs together in the same box, the repair processing fee is only charged once. It is charged per package, not per pair of sunglasses.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- How can I get back to my repair form?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?