Yes, we are able to offer frame repairs for our prescription sunglasses directly. You can access a repair form, frame repair pricing, and shipping instructions here: Repair Page. However, if your prescription lenses are in need of repair, you would need to return to your optical provider for replacement options. Prescription lenses must be handled through a licensed optician's office.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- Does Maui Jim replace scratched lenses