In many cases yes! For an existing frame, we can offer custom non-prescription lens colors through our repair department as long as we have the parts in stock (standard repair fees apply). Please visit our Repair Page and include your lens color request in the notes section when completing the form. Once we receive your sunglasses, our repair team will determine if your requested lens color is available and contact you if needed.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- How can I get back to my repair form?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?