While we do offer custom lens and frame color combinations for most styles through our MyMaui program, regrettably, we are unable to use your existing frame for this process. Replacement lenses are only offered in the original stocked colors.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?