We are unable to send out parts for our sunglasses. We request that the sunglasses be sent to our repair facility to have lenses and frame components replaced by our trained repair technicians. If you need to send your sunglasses in for repair, please visit our Repairs Page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?