We are unable to send out parts for our sunglasses. We request that polarized aviator sunglasses or any other styles with screw parts be sent to our repair facility to have lenses and frame components replaced by our trained repair technicians. If you need to send your sunglasses in for repair, please visit our Repairs Page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- Does Maui Jim replace scratched lenses