Our two year warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship. As such, damaged caused by normal wear or accidental damage, such as scratched lenses would not be covered. That said, we do offer very reasonable repair services outside of our warranty when needed. For more information, please visit our Repair Page.
Articles in this section
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get new nose pads?
- How can I get back to my repair form?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?