Our two-year warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship. Damaged caused by normal wear or accidental damage, such as scratched lenses, would not be covered. For situations outside of our warranty, we offer very reasonable repair services. For more information, please visit our Repair Page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- What is the best way to clean my lenses?
- Where do I locate my completed repair form?
- How do you care for Maui Jim sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do you get scratches out of Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How can I get my Maui Jim eyewear repaired if I’m located on a US military base overseas?
- ¿Cómo puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?