We are always happy to evaluate your sunglasses and your situation to see what we can do to help. If you don’t have your receipt or proof of purchase, no worries! Simply provide us with the approximate month and year of purchase on the Summary Page of your repair request and we will be happy to evaluate your sunglasses for warranty repair. We'll just need to physically inspect them at our repair office first to determine coverage. Please note, if these are found to be outside of warranty after inspection, our repair team will give you a call to discuss their findings and any repair charges. To start the repair process, please visit our Repair Page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Where do I locate my completed repair form?
- How do you care for Maui Jim sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do you get scratches out of Maui Jim sunglasses?
- Located on a military base overseas and in need of repair?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?