We are always happy to evaluate your sunglasses and your situation to see what we can do to help. If you don’t have your receipt or proof of purchase, no worries! Simply provide us with the name of the retailer and approximate month and year of purchase and we will be happy to evaluate your sunglasses for warranty repair. We'll just need to physically inspect them at our repair office first to determine coverage. Please note, if these are found to be outside of warranty after inspection, our repair team will give you a call to discuss their findings and any repair charges. To start the repair process, please visit our Repairs Page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- How can I get back to my repair form?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?