When you submitted your repair form, you were sent a confirmation email that contains your repair form and the shipping details. This email can sometimes end up in your spam or junkmail folder as it comes from a "Do Not Reply" address. You can either print off the repair form using the link provided within the email, or, just print off the email itself.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- What is the best way to clean my lenses?
- Where do I locate my completed repair form?
- How do you care for Maui Jim sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do you get scratches out of Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How can I get my Maui Jim eyewear repaired if I’m located on a US military base overseas?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?