You should have received a confirmation email that contains your repair form and the shipping details. This email can sometimes end up in your spam or junkmail folder as it comes from a "Do Not Reply" address. You can either print off the repair form using the link provided within the email, or, just print off the email itself.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?