All Maui Jim sunglasses are set with a horizontal polarized axis to help manage harmful glare from above and below your eyes. When you are unable to view a polarized screen or window with your sunglasses on, it is because the object’s polarization is different than your sunglasses. If you tilt your head to one side or the other or turn the object (if possible), usually it will be viewable.
Articles in this section
- Where did Maui Jim start?
- Who started Maui Jim?
- Are Maui Jims Made in Japan?
- Does Luxottica own Maui Jim?
- Can Maui Jim sunglasses get wet?
- Are Maui Jim lenses made of glass?
- Are all Maui Jim sunglasses polarized?
- Are glass lenses better than plastic sunglasses?
- Does Maui Jim make progressive lenses?
- What does Asian Fit mean?