We have partnered with id.me for our Mahalo to Heroes program. This program offers many essential workers a discount towards our products. To confirm if you qualify, check id.me for the list of categories at: ID.ME Verification. Click on the link for the category that applies to you. You will be prompted to log in to your ID.me account. Once you are signed in and qualify, you will be given a special code to use during checkout for your discount.
Articles in this section
- Where did Maui Jim start?
- Did Maui Jim get acquired?
- What does Asian Fit mean?
- Does Maui Jim offer discounts for healthcare/first responders?
- Where are Maui Jim's made?
- Can Maui Jim sunglasses get wet?
- What lens materials do you offer? (glass, plastic, etc)
- Are all Maui Jim sunglasses polarized?
- Are glass lenses better than plastic sunglasses?
- Does Maui Jim make progressive lenses?