Yes, you can send in more than one pair of sunglasses in the same box for repair. You can find our repair form, repair pricing, and shipping instructions by visiting our repair page. Our online Repair Page allows you to add as many pairs as needed by clicking the "add another pair" option before checkout (illustrated below). There is no need to complete multiple repair forms for each pair of sunglasses. Additionally, by sending all pairs together in the same box, the repair processing fee is only charged once. It is charged per package, not per pair of sunglasses.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- What is the best way to clean my lenses?
- Where do I locate my completed repair form?
- How do you care for Maui Jim sunglasses?
- What is the best way to clean Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do you get scratches out of Maui Jim sunglasses?
- How do I get my sunglasses repaired?
- Does my warranty renew when I have my sunglasses repaired?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?