While lens scratching is considered accidental damage and not covered by our warranty, we are happy to offer replacement non-prescription lenses through our repair department for a reasonable repair fee. You can find more information about our repair services and pricing by visiting our repair page here: US Repair Page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?
- Does Maui Jim replace scratched lenses