Maui Jim has a great repair service and would be happy to help if you have issues with your sunglasses. You can begin your repair process by selecting the "START REPAIR" button on the Repairs Page. At the end of the process, you will be given a PDF that you can print out and include with your sunglasses when you send them in. You will also receive an email with repair information as well.
- You can order most nose pads – especially nose pads for polarized aviator sunglasses – to be shipped directly to you free of charge in the repair form (below).
- Frame, Lens, and Temple damage need to be shipped in to our repair facility for service
- Please fill out our easy repair form (below) to start the step by step process of getting your sunglasses in for repair
- All repairs are inspected for warranty coverage prior to any charges being processed. You can provide payment information at the checkout stage of the repair form for quicker repair processing.
- Prescription Sunglasses may require repairs to be processed through one of our Authorized Optical Retailers. Proceed with the repair form for details.
*Please note: We require your sunglasses to be 100% authentic Maui Jim product to provide repair options. This extends to both frame and lens repairs.*