We'd be more than happy to see if your sunglasses are covered under warranty. However, we are not able to do so from photos. We'll need to physically inspect them at our repair office to determine coverage. Please note, if your sunglasses are found to be outside of warranty after inspection, our repair team will give you a call to discuss their findings and to have any repair charges approved. To start the process, we recommend visiting our repair page. This link will provide access to a repair form and shipping instructions: Repair Page
Articles in this section
- How do I get new nose pads?
- How can I get back to my repair form?
- Are broken or scratched lenses covered under your warranty?
- Can I get custom replacement lenses for my existing frame?
- Can I get my sunglasses fixed locally?
- Can I send multiple pairs of sunglasses in for repair at the same time?
- Can I send my prescription sunglasses to Maui Jim for repair?
- Can I send photos of my sunglasses in order to determine warranty coverage?
- Can I still have a discontinued style repaired?
- Como puedo reparar mis gafas de sol?